THE HISTORY OF
MANCINO'S PIZZA AND GRINDERS
Mancino's Pizza and Grinders Shops were established by Samuel Mancino, Sr.
in the late 1930's in St. Clairs Shores, Michigan. The original concept is still
prevalent in all the Mancino's Shops today. The original recipes and good
customer relations have never changed.
Mancino's still insist on providing products which are high in quality,
generous in portions and freshness. We will never compromise our quality for
any gimmick or profit.
Presently there are several Mancino's located throughout Michigan, Indiana,
Ohio, Kentucky, Florida and there are more in the planning for the future.